WE TALK A LOT ABOUT SUN SAFETY AT SUNSOAKED
It is at the core of what we are all about; providing luxury and stylish options to enjoy and feel confident in the sun, whatever your age and whatever the event! SUNSOAKED has your Summer covered!
Women globally are becoming more educated on loving the skin they are in and taking a more active approach to a sun conscious lifestyle; the desire for more fashion forward sun protective wear drives our core mission to encourage a future of sun smart women.
Our swimsuits are UPF50+, the highest rating achievable and blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
MIX AND MATCH
Style does not need to be sacrificed for sun safety. Our Collections are designed to be mixed, matched, layered and for those that desire, twinned with!
THAT BIT EXTRA!
SUNSOAKED’S swimsuits are designed to provide extra level of coverage with:
- Long sleeve options including thumbholes to provide extra hand coverage.
- Elegant higher necklines, collars, swim tops, skirts and shorts.
- Pocketed shelf bra options.
STARTING THE CONVERSATION EARLY
Our Kids Collection of swimwear from ages 0 – 14 offers parents sun smart solutions to keep your little ones protected from head to toe. In leading by example, we can start early practices and conversations towards a sun smart future!
DID YOU KNOW? [Place in a FACT Box]
- Melanoma is the 3rd most common cancer in Australian women
- Melanoma is the most common cancer among young Australians between the ages of 15 – 39
- One person dies from melanoma every 5 hours
- Skin cancers account for around 80% of all newly diagnosed cancers
- The majority of skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun
HOW SUNSOAKED IS CONTRIBUTING TO MAKING A SUN SMART FUTURE
Founder Kate Davis Steer volunteers her time generously to the Board of the Organising Committee of the Brisbane Melanoma March, Melanoma Institute Australia’s annual awareness and fundraising initiative supporting life changing melanoma research.